Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Two Days Before I Leave for Rome

The blog is set up. And I am in the tedious process of tying up all loose ends in preparation for my trip to Rome, Italy. Sam and Ewan are driving me to the airport. I will leave at 5 pm Friday afternoon and arrive in Rome Saturday at 3:30 pm. I will teach a three hour session Saturday evening on Pauline Theology - a near impossibility, which by the way will be a few blocks from the Mammertine, where Paul spent his remaining days. But it will be a great challenge and fun. On Sunday morning I will be speaking in the Philippino Church, just two blocks from the Spanish Steps - always a lovely place in the Spring. Then on Monday I will travel by train to Milan. The trip will take around 8 hours. I will teach 1 Corinthians all week in Milan and return to Rome on the 23rd, speak in the Rome church on the 24th and then fly home on Monday the 25th. I will try to post blogs during my stay in Milan. Hope to hear from Lynn or Sam or Laura or Rick or anyone.
Galen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad,
It looks like you have a busy trip ahead of you. Can't wait to read about it.
-Sam

shakedust said...

I'd like to be there when you cover Pauline Theology in three hours. :) I'll look forward to hearing about the trip.

Drew

Galen Wagner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Chao! Have a great trip! Ewan, Eliot and I will check your updates.

Anonymous said...

Sam is trying to show me how to do this. It seems simple at his house but we'll see if I can do it when I get home. Lynn

Anonymous said...

Dad,
Your comments section on your new post does not appear. I don't know why. Check the setting in your dashboard to see if it is turned on.
-Sam