Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday, June 12

Just got back from worship service. I spoke and afterwards I like to have never gotten out of there. Everyone wanted to skake my hand and speak to me, with translation, so there was a line waiting. After a quick, small lunch I will meet the pastor for a large lunch and then we will go to his summer house (daucha) for relaxation and snacks. They are really treating me good here, too good - don't think I'll lose any weight on this trip.

Four more days of classes then back to Moscow then Budagpest then Paris then home.

Sam, can you do me a favor? Inquire at Home Depot on S. Metcalf about renting a good heavy duty chainsaw for cutting down trees in our backyard. They are all going down except the oak. Anyone nedd any firewood? I should have a bunch. Thanks for checking into it for me.
Give all the kids a hug for me.

Love,
Dad

No comments: